This formula is for
- Sluggish colon
- Colon detox
This formula is not a laxative. Laxatives can be harmful to the colon and make it lazy. Colon support works on regenerating colon function by stimulating the nervous system and digestive system. Instead of increasing the dosage as you would with laxatives, you can gradually decrease the dosage as the condition improves. It does not irritate the colon or make you laxative dependant. For best results, use Colon support as a course. It is safe for long term use. If you need a gentler formula, lower your dosage or use Digest Energy
Colon Support contains:
- Sacred bark – non-habit forming colon stimulator, stool softener, regulates peristaltic movement.
- Barberry – liver stimulant, prevents diarrhea, encourages enzyme production.
- Rhubarb – gastric stimulant, anti-inflammatory.
- Goldenseal – natural antibiotic, detoxifier, repairs mucous membranes.
- Raspberry leaf – tones colon muscles, antispasmodic.
- Cramp bark – nerve and muscle relaxant, antispasmodic.
- Ginger – increases absorption, increases circulation, reduces bloating and gas.
- Fennel – warms the digestive system, reduces pain caused by gas.
- Licorice – increases gastric juices, repairs colon walls. (Not enough to influence blood pressure)
- Cayenne – increases blood flow, increases oxygen to cells.
- Slippery elm – soothing and protecting for ulceration and inflammation in the digestive system.
Dosage: For severe constipation take 2 capsules 3 times daily. It is quite strong so if you have milder constipation start with 2 capsules at night and increase or decrease as needed. Reduce dosage as your condition improves. If you get any cramping or diarrhea, you are simply taking too much. In this case change to Digest Energy or use Colon Support with IBS formula (one of each as needed). As a detox just use 2 caps at night for about 2 weeks. Take with meals. Drink lots of water.