This formula is for:
- Respiratory ailments
- Mucous congestion
Coughy Geoffy contains:
- Aniseed –combats infection, clears mucous.
- Coltsfoot – antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effect which eases spasm in the lungs during asthma and bronchitis attacks, allowing easier breathing
- Jie Geng – Anti-inflammatory, expectorant, demulcent
- Mullein – anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic.
- Elderflower – lower fever, reduce inflammation, soothe irritation and have a diuretic and anti-mucus effect
- Licorice – demulcent, diuretic, emollient and expectorant properties.
- Marshmallow – repairs mucous membranes, soothing, anti-inflammatory.
- Plantain – antibacterial, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, cardiac, demulcent, diuretic, expectorant.
Who should use it:
All children who suffer from any of the above symptoms, long term or short term. This formula can be used symptomatically or over a long period.
Who should not use it:
Pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not recommended for children under 6 months of age.
Dosage: 6 -12 months – 5 drops 3 x daily 1 – 3 years – 10 drops 3 x daily 4 -7 years – 15 drops 3 x daily 8 -12 years – 20 drops 3 x daily