This formula is for
- Irritable bowel
- Inflamed colon
- Spastic colon
- Stomach cramps
This formula is very soothing in the colon and assists in the healing of sensitive, inflamed, and spastic colons. Make sure to drink lots of water with this formula. If the bowels are a bit sluggish, use Digest Energy or Colon Support with it. You can feel this remedy working within 10 minutes.
IBS Formula contains:
- Chamomile – anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, encourage friendly bacteria growth.
- Calamus – rejuvenates the nervous system, antispasmodic.
- Peppermint – flatulence, antispasmodic.
- Slippery elm – soothing and protecting for ulceration and inflammation in the digestive system
- Marshmallow – repairs mucous membranes, soothing, anti-inflammatory.
- Cinnamon – anti-diarrhea, parasite killer, promotes gastric juices.
- Wild yam – muscle relaxant, anti-inflammatory, promotes bile flow.
- Valerian – nerve relaxant, detoxifier.
- Fennel – warms the digestive system, reduces pain caused by gas.
Dosage: Take 2 caps 3 times a day. Reduce dosage as the condition improves. It is better to take this one on an empty stomach but is also fine with food